Download Latest & Updated ACER Chromebook 14 (CB3-531-C4A5) Laptop Audio, Network, Bluetooth, Touchpad, Graphic, USB, Wireless, Wi-Fi, BIOS, Chipset and Universal drivers and software free for ACER Chromebook PC (Chrome OS).
ACER Chromebook 14 Laptop Review:
Acer Chromebook 14 is an affordable laptop for the average people. With sharp edges and rounded corners added with the aluminium body makes it look much better than the plastic ones in the competition. It weighs 3.4 pounds and has a thickness of 0.67 inches. It has a 14-inch Full HD IPS display with resolution of 1366*768 which is not very good. It comes with Windows 10.It is powered by a low power Intel Celeron N3060 Dual Core processor. It has 2GB of RAM and a option of 16GB or 32GB memory. It has 12 hours of battery power.
PROS and CONS of ACER 14 (CB3-531-C4A5) Laptop:
1) With a price range of less than 300$ it is extremely affordable.
2) The build quality on this affordable laptops is astonishingly good. The body is built out of metal and has no cheap plastic.
3) Battery life on this laptop is amazing with the 12 hour battery backup.
4.) Thinner and lighter.
1) It only has 2GB or 4GB of RAM which will cause a load on the processor.
2) It has a option of maximum 32GB memory and with no SD card slot.
PRICE: About 300$.
ACER Chromebook 14 (CB3-531-C4A5) Drives Download:
· Audio driver – It controls the sound coming from the Chromebook / Notebook / laptop.
· Backup and recovery driver – This creates a restore point in the system to enable the user to reestablish the system once it breaks.
· BIOS driver: It is software that enables the system to boot-up.
· Chipset driver – Controls the motherboard.
· Diagnostics driver – Detect glitches in the system.
· Mouse, Keyboard and Input Devices – These control peripheral devices that send the computer information.
· Network driver – This driver controls the network systems.
· Wireless driver – It allows the user to connect to the internet.
· Removable storage driver – It controls storage devices like flash disks and hard drives.
· SD card driver – it enables the user to read SD cards.
· Serial ATA – it connects host adapters to mass storage devices.
· ACER Chromebook 14 Graphics driver – it is the computer’s image processing unit.
· ACER Chromebook 14 Universal driver – it enables the user to utilize a myriad of other devices connected in the USB port.
Also See: Acer Spin 7 Laptop Drivers Download.