Asus Zenbook UX330UA laptop is one of the best Asus Laptop of 2017, From this page you can download all Verified and Genuine drivers of Asus UX330UA laptop for windows 10, 8, 7, XP on both 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems.
Asus Zenbook UX330UA Laptop Drivers Download For Windows 10, 7, 8:
What is a Driver? Driver Software:
Driver is a software which provides an interface between the hardware and the computer. All hardware come with drivers which helps us to use the hardware to its full capability. Often it is important to keep the drivers updated to use the hardware efficiently. Drivers play crucial role in running your hardware smoothly. A computer cannot detect any hardware connected until and unless you have installed the drivers.
Asus UX330UA Drivers Download:
From the below download table you can download and install latest and updated Audio, Video, Touchpad, Intel / NVIDIA Graphics, Network, BIOS, USB, Camera, Wi-Fi ( Wireless), Bluetooth, ATK and Chipset driver software’s for free of cost.
Asus Asus Zenbook UX330UA Drivers For Windows 10 32 / 64-bit OS:
|File Name||File Size||Download Link|
|BIOS Driver||2.53 MB||Download Now|
|Chipset Driver||2.7 MB||Download Now
|Realtek Audio Driver||226.51 MB||Download Now
|Intel Graphics Driver||203.01 MB||Download Now|
|ASUS Precision Touchpad Driver||2.62 MB||Download Now
|Intel Wireless LAN Driver||196.25 MB||Download Now|
|Intel BlueTooth driver||7.77 MB||Download Now
|ASUS USB Charger Plus||10.88 MB||Download Now
|ASUS HiPost Driver||5.56 MB||Download Now
Here is the Step-By-step guide on how to download Asus Zenbook UX330UA laptop Drivers for free from Official ASUS Website:
To be able to get a full customer Experience from ASUS Website it is Important to create an account with them. The process is easy and Fast,
1. Access the Asus Official Website at www.asus.com on the support page.(/support).
2. On the Support page, you will see a Search button that requires you to input the model of your device. ( For ex: Asus UX330UA Ultra-Slim Laptop ).
3. You will be redirected to a page containing the support information of your selected device. The page contains different information like FAQ’s, Warranty Information, Manual & Document and what you require the drivers & tools.
4. Click on the drivers and tools tab.
5. On the drop-down list, select the software of your device.
6. A list of all the available drivers for the software you have selected will appear. you can click on the drivers to expand and see the different versions available and the relevent information about the driver including the download server.
7. Click on the link given for the download to start. You could also choose to automatically update the drivers online without manual software downloads bu just clicking on the update button.
How to install Asus Zenbook UX330UA drivers after downloading:
1. Select the folder in which you saved the downloaded drivers. (For the windows platform this could automatically be the downloads folder).
2. Open the downloaded file (setup.exe) to run it on your device. You could do this by right clicking and selection open or run as administrator. This could also be done by simply double-clicking on the file.
3. Follow the prompts and give the program the permission to make changes to your PC.
4. Wait for the file to finish installing and click finish at the end of the process.
5. Restart your PC or allow it to restart automatically so that changes take effect.
Also See: How to Upgrade Asus Zenbook UX330UA on Windows 10 64/32-bit PC.