How to Update Graphics Drivers For Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit OS:
There are different types of drivers for different functions of computers. Like for better graphics visuality, we have graphic drivers. Graphic drivers allow the user to view his/her images, HD videos, play HQ graphic video games etc.
Guide to Update Graphics Drivers For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & 10 Operating Systems:
As we have seen frequent Updates in computer technologies, so it becomes important to update our Video Driver Software time to time so that we can access the new high-quality graphics and my our system performance better.
Following are the step by step instructions to update and install Intel (R) HD Graphics driver manually on Microsoft Windows 10:
1. Open Control Panel by typing control panel in the search box and clicking Control Panel on the pop-up menu.
2. View by Small icons. Click Device Manager.
3. In Device Manager, expand category Display adapters. Right click on the Intel device and select Update Driver Software.
4. Click Browse my computer for driver software.
5. Click Browse button, and navigate to the location where you save the downloaded driver file. Then follow the on-screen instructions to install the Update Graphics Drivers.
: What is a video driver?